Forum

Phoeni­cu­rus via MyFish and Aquar­ium Dietzenbach

• Peter Finke
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • pub­lic under­stand­ing of science“
More
5 years 11 months ago #3963 by Peter Finke

Arno wrote: Today I was able to pick up my ordered fish from the mer­chants. But there were only 2 of the 6 avail­able. :( Sold? The dealer wants to order replacement.

A gen­eral remark: All queries con­cern­ing this spe­cial project are not issue of the Parosphromenus-​Project but should be directed towards Aquar­ium Diet­zen­bach and My-​Fish only. The P-​P is not respon­si­ble for any incon­ve­nien­cies regard­ing the cor­rect­ness of those trans­ac­tions.
Cer­tainly, you are wel­come here and can ask/​write to the P-​P with respect to sex­ual dif­fer­ences or details of care.

Please Log in or Cre­ate an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #3964 by Davy
Yes you have a pair. The male is on the top on the photos.

More
5 years 11 months ago #3971 by Arno
Hello Davy, hello deepin peat,

thanks for the help. For me, it is still dif­fi­cult to dis­tin­guish.
Will I learn yet — I hope.
The ani­mals have now already get a great color. But still hard to dis­tin­guish. I’m still try­ing to take pho­tos. But it is now more dif­fi­cult in the aquar­ium.

Hello Peter,
thanks for the wel­come. The post was not meant as a com­plaint to any­one. He is only one report as much goes wrong — Murphy’s Law. ;-)

Greet­ings Arno

More
5 years 11 months ago 5 years 11 months ago #3972 by helene
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by helene.

• M. Kotzulla
  • M. Kotzulla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
5 years 11 months ago #3973 by M. Kotzulla
Finally, after some long two weeks of wait­ing for my local dealer to order, my six (?) fish arrived with me last Fri­day.
“six (?)” because I missed to them a) before I put some leaves into the trans­port bag to pro­vide some hid­ing places and b) when I set them free into the tank, where I counted six ani­mals so far.

And no fur­ther clar­ity regard­ing the gen­der dis­tri­b­u­tion. I hope, Aquar­ium Diet­zen­bach did a good job and sent 3.3. But as the fish are still rather small and not yet in mood to show too much color, I can­not var­ify yet.

Kind regards,
MK

Mod­er­a­tors: Jit
Time to cre­ate page: 0.120 seconds
X

Right Click is Disabled

Please respect our image usage rights and do not copy the images found on this web­site with­out prior per­mis­sion. Thank You — The Parosphromenus Project Staff