The
PAROSPHROMENUS PROJECT

The
PAROSPHROMENUS
PROJECT

Availiblity list for The Wet Spot Tropical Fish

Home Forums Global Species Availiblity list for The Wet Spot Tropical Fish

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anthony Perry
    Participant

Peter,

The photo I provided was of one that I took myself on Friday. I too was interested to know if we really came up with the “real” deissneri or not. If your identification is correct, than it appears we have not. I am curious to know how Colin knew that our supplier was using this photo? I had not really paid attention to his stocklist pics as I believe he is just taking them from the internet. This clearly must be the case if the photo he is using was taken in 1970’s! I’ll work on getting an actual good photo of more than one of these today. Then perhaps we can solve this mystery…

-Anthony

Colin
    Participant

[quote=”DaemonEater” post=528]I am curious to know how Colin knew that our supplier was using this photo? I had not really paid attention to his stocklist pics as I believe he is just taking them from the internet.
    -Anthony[/quote]

Simply, because I use the same supplier. 😉

I find them to be by far the best for getting unusual anabantoids

Anthony Perry
    Participant

I see now. I knew that he ships to others in the U.S. I guess I had assumed we were really one of the only ones bringing in the cool stuff.

Colin
    Participant

[quote=”DaemonEater” post=530]I see now. I knew that he ships to others in the U.S. I guess I had assumed we were really one of the only ones bringing in the cool stuff.[/quote]

You still might be – the World is bigger than the USA :woohoo:

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.