The
PAROSPHROMENUS PROJECT

The
PAROSPHROMENUS
PROJECT

Best Wishes for Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Home Forums European Scene Best Wishes for Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Peter Finke
    Participant

I want to greet all friends of the Parosphromenus-project across the whole of Europe, from Norway to Italy and Greece, and from Russia and Poland to France and the UK, and wish them a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! If 2012 will become similarly successful for our project as 2011 was, we can be content indeed. There is only one thing that in our view really must change as soon as possible: The logging of the remaining rainforests. Let’s hope and work for that aim in the months to come, too.

Bill Little
    Participant

On behalf of the North American members of the Parosphromenus Project I would like to extend seasons greeting and Happy New Year to all the members in Europe, Asia and the rest of the World! We look forward to the advancement of the goals of the Parosphromenus Project in the coming year as well as expanded communications among all our members throughout the world. Best wishes to all of you from all of us …

Gonin herve
    Participant

to all the members of the group I wish you a happy new year and lots of success in breeding these jewels.
    Greetings from Paris France

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.