The
PAROSPHROMENUS PROJECT

The
PAROSPHROMENUS
PROJECT

Film cannisters, breeding holes, etc.

Home Forums Global Species Film cannisters, breeding holes, etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jonette Stabbert
    Participant

I was able to puchase some empty little film cannisters from a nearby camera shop, but they are only available in semi- opaque white. Years ago, they were all black, but the man in the shop says he can only get these. Do you think the Paro’s will avoid them?

Jonette

Bernd Bussler
    Participant

Hello Jonette
    No, all is well, the color does not matter, though they take rather dark colors, black, brown or the like, but if nothing else is available, they also take other colors. :cheer:

Jonette Stabbert
    Participant

Thank you, Bernd. When googling, I found a company in England that sells them, but because of your post, I’ll use the ones I have.

Jonette

Bill Little
    Participant

As I travel around and talk to local fish clubs about Paros and their breeding habits I tell them about using the film canisters for breeding caves. Within a few says I will get telephone calls from people offering me free canisters. I have also gone to camera clubs in my local towns and asked about canisters and have found those people willing to give me their old canisters. Ask around and they will become available.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.