The
PAROSPHROMENUS PROJECT

The
PAROSPHROMENUS
PROJECT

P.harveyi males only

Home Forums Global Breeding P.harveyi males only

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Stefanie Rick
    Participant

I started a thread at the IGL-forum a week ago, the titel being something like “Ageing/sexual differentiation in young Parosphromenus”.

Richard Brode posted a very interesting and comprehensive answer. I asked him to post his experiences here in the corresponding threads of the Paro-Project, too. He agreed, but needs a little time.

(Helene, a bit Off Topic: He agreed – on the condition that I persuade you to come to the IGL-meeting in Aachen by end of April. And to bring some Danish paro-friends with you! Now you know 😉 ……. but I’m afraid I’m not too convincing – not coming myself although living much nearer to Aachen than you….)

Stefanie Rick
    Participant

I opened a new thread on the questions mentioned above here in our forum. I hope this is of interest for the whole paro community. Richard, it would be great if you post your answer there.

Helene, in his German answer Richard Brode estimated your young nagyi as possibly being 6 weeks (+/- 5 days) old – due to the fact that the juvenile dress evolves from the 4th to 7th week of life.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.