The
PAROSPHROMENUS PROJECT

The
PAROSPHROMENUS
PROJECT

P. sp. “Sentang” ??? available for US members

Home Forums American Trade P. sp. “Sentang” ??? available for US members

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pavel Chaloupka
    Keymaster

Hello everyone,

I am not sure how much is Aquabid known here as a source of fish,so posting if anyone is interested. Worth checking you will find a lot of interesting offers in general. Link to auction:
    http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwanabantoid&1403022940

Bill Little
    Participant

That Aquabid item is from Wetspot in Portland. You can order direct from them for the same price as is on the website. Call and ask for Jessica 603.719.7003 and she will take care of you. I have 6 of the species currently being offered. They were young and small when they arrived,but I got two pair out of the 6. Their source in the Fareast is the same organization that provides most of the commercial stock for Europe. Over a years period of time they will have as many as 6 – 7 of the Paro species in their facility. Tell them you are a member of PP. Good luck
    Bill

Bill Little
    Participant

Oops … I made a mistake and assumed you were in the U.S. for some reason. They are good people but they don’t even ship to Canada.

Pavel Chaloupka
    Keymaster

NP 🙂 I posted that for US members as I did not know if Aquabid was known source for the new Paro seekers who come to the site. So your information is still helpful 🙂 Btw I have very good experience with aquabid as such, one can get some very rare species from time to time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.