The
PAROSPHROMENUS PROJECT

The
PAROSPHROMENUS
PROJECT

Photo of my Paros quindecim

Home Forums Global Pictures Photo of my Paros quindecim

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lawrence Kent
    Participant

Here’s a photo of my quindecim male, taken yesterday. I got the pair from Bill Little. They finally spawned in a 1.5 inch pleco tube. Then, the male moved the larvae into a 1 inch pleco tube. Last night I snatched the tube and put it into a marina hang-on tanklet to keep and raise the fry separately. So far, so good.

Rafael Eggli
    Participant

A beautiful picture and Great News!
    Congratulations

David Jones
    Participant

Lawrence – very nice photo of this wonderful species! Great news. Many thanks to our European friends for getting some of this beautiful species to Bill for him to bring back to USA.

David

Lawrence Kent
    Participant

Here’s an update. My quindecim pair have spawned several times. They prefer a slightly larger clay tube. I’ve only pulled the tubes and put them in a hang-on, flow-through tank three times. Once the fry didn’t make it (had to travel and hard to find skilled paramecium feeders!) but twice they did. However, only 5 per clutch. So now I have ten juveniles. If you really need some, let me know.

helene schoubye
    Keymaster

Glad that you wrote in this post, I had forgotten to use your excellent photo of p. quindecim, – is in one of the best of this species that we have, so it is now on the species page 🙂 ..

Pavel Chaloupka
    Keymaster

awesome male and picture 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.