The
PAROSPHROMENUS PROJECT

The
PAROSPHROMENUS
PROJECT

Special Issue 1 the Licorice Gouramis

Home Forums Global Undetermined Special Issue 1 the Licorice Gouramis

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ted L. Dutcher
    Participant

Peter, I received the Booklet today. Thank you for all the work. It is a nice reference booklet.

The pictures came out great and the translation is nice to have!

I recommend it to all, especially for us new Paros keepers.

Thank you, for putting it together… Great job!

Tom Black
    Participant

Indeed. I got my complimentary copy from David Armitage of the AAGB a couple of weeks ago. Very nicely produced and a good research, thanks for all the hard work!

Ted L. Dutcher
    Participant

I would like to renew this post.

Especially for all “new to Paros” members:
    [b]I highly recommend the THE LICORICE GOURAMIS by Peter Finke.
    [/b]
    This is an outstanding hand book that has other pictures of species and information. Every menber should have a copy, I keep mine next to me and make notes in it as to when I buy new species, the dates, the source etc.

It is a great help with identification of species when used along with he Species section on our Forum.

It can be ordered off our main page… the booklet with the red text description… Get one !!

bartian
    Participant

But is it a bundled version of the species page or is there new info too?

Bill Little
    Participant

The American Labyrinth Fish Association (ALFA) pre-ordered a significant number of this booklet for our North American hobbyists. We still have a few copies of this fantastic and informative booklet on the “Paro” species that have not been spoken for. If you live in North America and wish to purchase a copy please send me a private mail from the button on the left side of the page and I will provide you ordering information.

Ted L. Dutcher
    Participant

It is bundled text from the species pages. There a few more different pictures. I find it much more handy to be sitting on my coffee table and viewed more often. Also have used it for neighbors and friends that are interested.

Basically it is a printed version of the Species section here on the Forum.

Stefanie Rick
    Participant

I ordered it almost at once after it was advertised here on the start page. And I have used it very often since I got it. The only disadvantage is the adhesive binding ………. my booklet is already falling apart………

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.