The
PAROSPHROMENUS PROJECT

The
PAROSPHROMENUS
PROJECT

The Hamburg Meeting

Home Forums Global Undetermined The Hamburg Meeting

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    David Jones
    Participant

So glad to hear of the wonderful results of the conference, everyone ~ with all the aspects that have been told, but especially of the mutual and supportive affiliations that have developed and deepened. And I’m especially glad to hear of your safe travels, participation and return, Bill – very great work indeed.

Please keep us informed of how we may send a contribution to help offset some of the necessary expenses incurred by putting on the meeting – this is something those of us who could not contribute so much in other ways, could give back some for the time, work and fishes that have been volunteered and given so generously.

With gratitude,
    David

Jolanda Wisseborn
    Participant

It’s great to see all these comments, but is the meeting always in Hamburg??

helene schoubye
    Keymaster

Hi Jootje67
    This was the first International Meeting of the Parosphromenus Project, – so the very first time.This time it was held at the same place and in the same weekend as the IGL, and we shared some of the lectures, – but it was two different meetings.
    We are hoping to, but we dont know yet when and how or where, – but if possible we certainly will make another International Meeting.

I would like add that it is great to hear that people have returned back safely, also Bill from Florida, – such a long trip to take.

The members who participated came from Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, UK, USA, Poland

(One special note: Henning Rohlfs, who took part in the meeting – please contact me,if you read this – I cannot read your email adress ;))

Jonette Stabbert
    Participant

Haha, Helene. You are replying to Jolanda (Jootje), not me. 🙂

helene schoubye
    Keymaster

:silly: now I get it, – the names are just a little bit familiar. Thank you for correcting me. I have learned it now.

Jolanda Wisseborn
    Participant

Thanks Helene,

I did also once participate with the IGL and the bettafreaks in Frechen. That was than also a great meeting with many lectures. I hope to join (shure) one day.

Maurice Matla
    Participant

Too bad i could not be there unfortunatly there currently is to much stuf in my personal life to sort out first.

But perhaps next time We could see to it some Dutchies are present.

helene schoubye
    Keymaster

I know its a little late, but here are some photos from the meeting in Hamburg. They have kindly been provided by Rafael. If anyone is unhappy with a photo please let me know. But I think it was such a good meeting and its nice to show a little of the atmosphere.

Rafael in front of our fine poster

Everyone listening very nicely

Peter at the lecture

Horst Linke

Bill and Klaus

Dorothee

Fish

helene schoubye
    Keymaster

more fish

Bernd

Bernd and Rafael at Bernds place

Bernds place

helene schoubye
    Keymaster

John and Russ at Bernds place

Bill Little
    Participant

Thank you to Rafael for the photographs and to Helene for posting them. It was a wonderful opportunity to meet many members of the PP, to make friends and to put faces with names from the forum. Are there additional photos out there to be shared?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.