The
PAROSPHROMENUS PROJECT

The
PAROSPHROMENUS
PROJECT

Update 6 dec. – important information

Home Forums Important information about this forum Important information Update 6 dec. – important information

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    helene schoubye
    Keymaster

Hello users of the homepage

We are today, tuesday 6th of december, updating the homepage.

As you can see some things are working well already, but there are places which at the moment is NOT fully working, so we ask you still to have patience with the process.

In particular the profile area might still not be working correct. We are aware of this.

Forum has been migrated with the latest threads, but because the forum extension which we are using, Kunena Forum extension, – no longer support the version we had on the old site, we are now using a newer version, – and it does look a little different. There might still be somethings which we need to look at regarding the setup of forum, but all threads and images are there to be found again.

If you experience some problems which you notice, please write it here in this thread and we will look at it.

Kind regards Helene

Gonin herve
    Participant

Looks nicer but it is a bi[map type=HYBRID zoom=2][/map]t slower than the previous one

helene schoubye
    Keymaster

hi Hachge 🙂
    I am not quite sure what you mean ?
    Is it about the map ?

Bill Little
    Participant

Helene — the update is wonderful!! Congratulations and thank you to you and to Rod. All the pages are more readable particularly for old eyes like mine. I know there is a comment about speed. I have not noticed any reduction on the refresh rate on my system. If anything me access seems to be improved. The thing I LOVE the most is the species map. It is fabulous and a great addition to the site. I am utilizing Chrome to access the site and on the initial opening of the site, Chrome announced it needed to do an upgrade. It only took a minute and everything come back up and worked perfectly. For those members or viewers who might be experiencing some issues I would suggest you make any suggested updates to your current browser software. Once again thank you for all your hard work on this wonderful improvement 🙂
    Bill

helene schoubye
    Keymaster

Hi Bill.
    Thank you very much. And yes you are right, I also would really like to say thank you here to Rod. Without his help I would not have been able to do this.

Regarding the map, there are some issues with the map, I am really glad you say like it, – but I am aware of that it needs to be worked a little bit with.
    We will do that in the next days.

helene schoubye
    Keymaster

Just a short message 🙂 .. to all.

I am aware that some of you have entered new profile images, – I have to approve these as administrator, – I have not tried this yet, and I cannot find where it is… sorry – I will find it 🙂 …

Solved 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.