The
PAROSPHROMENUS PROJECT

The
PAROSPHROMENUS
PROJECT

Water temperatuur!

Home Forums Global Methods Water temperatuur!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Meysseman Chris
    Participant

Hallo,
    Heb een vraagje betreft de temperatuur van het water.
    In de uitleg van de general navigation en de verschillende topics vind ik niet terug welke de beste temp. is voor deze vissen.
    Kunnen we ze houden op kamertemperatuur (20°) of is hoger noodzakelijk?
    Dank u.

helene schoubye
    Keymaster

Hi Chris.

I do not understand what I think is dutch, – but its possible to run it through google translate and perhaps you could do that if you ask a question in another language here 🙂 ..

Ik begrijp niet wat ik denk nederlands is, – maar is het mogelijk om het uit te voeren door middel van Google Translate en misschien kunt u dat doen als je een vraag in een andere taal hier 🙂 vragen ..

Google translate of your question :

Hello,
    Have a question for the temperature of the water.
    In the explanation of the general navigation and the various topics I do not return what the best temp. it is for these fish.
    Can we keep them at room temperature (20 °) or higher required?
    Thank you.

My answer is that yes, you can keep them at room temperature …

Mijn antwoord is dat ja, kunt u ze op kamertemperatuur te houden

bartian
    Participant

Omdat het Parosphromenus-Project een internationaal project is met leden van over de hele wereld is de voertaal Engels. Er zijn maar weinig Nederlandse leden, dus in het Nederlands posten heeft niet zoveel zin. Als je Engels moeilijk vindt wil ik wel zo nu en dan wat voor je vertalen 🙂

As such, I will continue in English.

They will stay alive at room temperature, but they certainly won’t breed. Since this is a crucial aspect of keeping paros, I do not recommend keeping them at this temperature. I normally keep my paros at around 24-26 degrees celsius, with which they seem to be okay.

Meysseman Chris
    Participant

Hello Helene,

Sorry Hélène, yes, I´m from Belgium and the language I normally speak is Dutch. Yet I´ve used Google translate but the translation was not very clear.
    Thank you for the response. 🙂

helene schoubye
    Keymaster

Hello Bartian and Chris.

To translate via google translate when someone does not know english good enough is really fine, – thats why we put the link to google translate up in the main menu under forum.
    This is an international forum and we would like everyone to take part, also in different languages. But we havent used it a lot, thats why I thought now i would try it. I know the translation is sometimes a bit funny but usually you get the meaning.

Bartian, my paros goes at around 20, or 21-22 and they get lots of offspring, – so maybe the temperature question can be discussed. Mine certainly never goes at a temperature at 26.

I am not saying its not good or maybe sometimes better, but I have not experienced problems with much lower temperatures.
    Now heres the translation into dutch 🙂

Hallo Bartian en Chris.

Te vertalen via Google Translate wanneer iemand niet weet Engels goed genoeg is echt fijn, – dat is waarom we de link naar Google Translate in het hoofdmenu onder forum.
    Dit is een internationaal forum en we willen iedereen om deel te nemen, ook in verschillende talen. Maar we hebben niet gebruiken het veel, dat is waarom ik dacht nu zou ik het te proberen. Ik weet dat de vertaling is soms een beetje grappig, maar meestal de betekenis krijgt.

Bartian, mijn Paros gaat om ongeveer 20 of 21-22 en ze krijgen veel nakomelingen, – dus misschien de temperatuur vraag kan worden besproken. Mijne zeker gaat nooit bij een temperatuur van 26.

Ik zeg niet dat het niet goed of misschien wel beter, maar ik heb geen problemen met veel lagere temperaturen ervaren.
    Nu heres de vertaling in het nederlands 🙂

bartian
    Participant

Bartian, my paros goes at around 20, or 21-22 and they get lots of offspring, – so maybe the temperature question can be discussed. Mine certainly never goes at a temperature at 26.

That’s interesting. In that case, forget what I said! I’ll see if that temperature works for me too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.